24th August 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in CSS Corp Private Limited Network Engineer interview?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which CSS Corp Private Limited emerges in the interview for the post of Network Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

29th August 2018, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in CSS Corp Private Limited Network Engineer interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Network Engineer interview in CSS Corp Ltd, have to attend the walk in interview at the below mentioned address. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the performance in the interview.

Add: CSS Corp Pvt Ltd
32A&32B, Ground Floor,
Ambit IT Park,
Ambattur, Chennai - 600058
14th February 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in CSS Corp Private Limited Network Engineer interview?

What is the selection procedure for engineer traine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?