7th December 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore?

Hi friends, I came to know that Molex Bangalore is conducting the interview for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Molex. Please reply to me asap.

9th December 2020, 06:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Operations Round.
4. HR Interview.
11th December 2020, 09:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore:-

Online Written Test

Group Discussion

Technical Interview

HR Interview.

Company website:-
www.molex.com
11th December 2020, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Molex Bangalore :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.molex.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?