7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

9th April 2021, 07:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore:-

Candidates will be selected for this recruitment through three stages i.e.,

✓ Aptitude Test:- pH Test (There could be an additional screening test).
✓ Technical Test.
✓ Interviews.
•Technical.
•HR.

For more details about selection process you can check the notification of this recruitment.
11th April 2021, 12:35 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Selection procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore is as follows.

Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience.

Shortlisted candidate will go through ability test, technical test and interview.

Final selection will be done through HR interview.
11th April 2021, 09:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Aptitude Test: pH Test

@ Technical Test

@ Interview

@ Technical Round

@ HR Round

>> Hence make sure you have got knowledge of good technical skills in your core area to get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?