29th December 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in HummingWave Technologies for the post of Software Engineer Trainee? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

12th January 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

Candidate are selected as Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies on the basis of performance in the interview. Candidates must have qualified MCA / M.Sc / MTech (CS) or BE/ BTech (non-CSE stream fine as long as candidates are strong in programming) from any recognized university to be eligible to appear for Software Engineer Trainee interview in HummingWave Technologies.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?