3rd January 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Robert Bosch, Jaipur for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Robert Bosch? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

12th January 2019, 07:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

The selection process of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, depends upon a couple of rounds.

> Screening of Curriculum Vitae

> Online examimation

> Technical Interview

> HR/personal interview

So, if you clear all these stages, then you will be eligible to work as a Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch.
12th January 2019, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview consists of following rounds.

1. Scrutiny of application

2. Written test

3. Technical Interview

4. Personal Interview.

For details;
https://www.bosch.in/careers/students-and-graduates/graduate-apprentice/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?