20th July 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Mavenir Systems Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this company for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

24th July 2020, 10:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

The selection procedure for the recruitment of Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore would be through Technical tests and interviews. There would be total 4 rounds of Interview for Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore which are mentioned below:-

1)HR round
2)Skill Test
3)Technical Round
4)Manager Round
26th July 2020, 01:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Selection procedure for Software Engineers in Mavenir Systems Bangalore as follows:-

1. Online Test.

2. Technical Interview.

3. Manager Round.

4. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?