14th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?

Hello,
I am a BCA graduate. I am selected in TCS and WIPRO for WASE program.
Wipro is offering me Rs. 13,500 salary with M.Tech from BITS Pilani and TCS is offering me Rs. 15,000 salary without Master's degree.Which one is better for me?

16th June 2015, 12:03 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a BCA graduate. I am selected in TCS and WIPRO for WASE program.
Wipro is offering me Rs. 13,500 salary with M.Tech from BITS Pilani and TCS is offering me Rs. 15,000 salary without Master's degree.Which one is better for me?
Wipro's offer might be better if you like to study further for at least 2 years. Of course there is a longer bond term for Wipro than TCS. You can get higher salary conditions once you successfully complete your MS in Wipro WASE program.
16th June 2015, 12:06 AM
mwh

Default Re: Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?

You are a BCA graduates you have lot of opportunities in the banking sector and can work as a private teacher with more salary then the offered.
So, complete your master course to get more pay.
With the help of masters degree your opportunities will increase.
15th October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
I have been selected in WIPRO WASE. But in my application form I have given my percentage of marks for 10th class as 66% which is my best of five and my aggregate marks for all subjects is 63.71%. I also have 51% in 12th and 76% in graduation.Am I eligible for WIPRO?
14th September 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA graduate. I am selected in TCS, CTS, WIPRO(WASE). Wipro is offering me 13,500 with a M.Tech degree but TCS is offering me 15000 and CTS is offering me 15000.which one shall I choose?
8th February 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My son selected in wipro wilp. Is it useful for him.
30th August 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Wipro is offering me Rs. 13,500 salary with M.Tech from BITS Pilani and TCS is offering me Rs. 15,000 salary without Master's degree. Which one is best, please suggest me?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?