26th December 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?

Hello
I am placed in TCS this year and I am from EC branch and I don't know much about programming. Most of the persons are saying that TCS is the worst company to work with. I am very much confused about TCS. I read confessions about TCS which demotivate me. And I am also feeling very bad after rejection in final H.R. round of CSC. Please help me. Should I try for other companies. And if I join TCS what will be my salary after having 2 years of experience and then switching to some other company.

27th December 2014, 08:16 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?

First of all, looking at reviews is not at all a good option. TCS is the leading IT Company in India with more than 3 Lakh employees. So, it is not so worst as you are saying. It does not mean that, it is little bit worse, but it is good. Employees of TCS will have the satisfaction of what they are working. First, you appear for TCS recruitment and get selected for it. Later on, as you said if you are trying to shift the company after 2 years, your package will be decided how you perform in the interview and your technology. You may get 20% to 30% hike and not more than that.
7th July 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?

I'm completed in BCA and I have finished in diploma in computer application. So I can join in this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?