25th February 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I move to Jaipur for working in Teleperformance being an employee of Cognizant?

I had attended the interview of Teleperformance and got selected. But I am already working in Cognizant. They are providing me good salary in my district but I have to go Jaipur if I move to Teleperformance. I am an Engineering graduate and want your advice regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS being an employee of Cognizant and worked as a Part Timer in Genpact?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Internal Revenue Service being an employee of Cognizant?
  3. Salesforce development or Cognizant offer?
  4. Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant?
  5. What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?
  6. Should I move to Bangalore if placed in IBM being an employee of TCS?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of Teleperformance interview? What is the procedure of this round?
  8. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  9. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  10. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  11. Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee?
  12. Detailed information about Internship in NIIT Technologies for an employee of Cognizant? -- [New]
  13. Working in Cognizant is sufficient for Civil Engineer?
  14. Best topic to choose for MBA HRM project
  15. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  16. Is M.Tech from VIT for Cognizant Employees Programme AICTE recognized?
  17. Is it possible for government employee to do regular Ph.D course while working?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2018, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I move to Jaipur for working in Teleperformance being an employee of Cognizant?

If you think that the job will be beneficial for your career, then surely you can join. It all depends on your career aim. Just take your decision based on your goal.

If you want money and next company is offering it, then go for it. If you have different view, then stay with the present company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?