23rd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I relocate if placed in Accenture, Bangalore and belongs to Hyderabad?

Hello,
I have got job in Accenture in On-Campus in Bangalore. I belongs to Hyderabad and I am confuse that I should relocate or not. Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  2. Can I be relocated to Hyderabad if getting Rs. 15,000 inhand salary in IBM?
  3. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?
  4. Will I get Terminated if not appearing examination if working from 6 months in Accenture?
  5. Internship offered by Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech student?
  6. Can I get admission to study PGDM in NMIMS at Bangalore/Hyderabad if scored 174 marks in NMAT being an OBC candidate?
  7. Interview in Accenture at Bangalore for B.Tech engineer of last year batch?
  8. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  9. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  10. When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?
  11. When Accenture will conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore for B.Tech candidate?
  12. When will I get admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?
  14. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. Is getting good marks in Graduation important for bright future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?
  18. Which college can I prefer in Hyderabad and Bangalore after scoring 20.33 marks and 220 GATE score in EEE stream?
14th November 2015, 01:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I relocate if placed in Accenture, Bangalore and belongs to Hyderabad?

Yes, you should relocate. There is no problem in relocation if you do not have any personal problem. You can relocate and get a training in Bangalore post which you can switch to Accenture, Hyderabad by opting for a project in Hyderabad. There is not much distance between Hyderabad and Bangalore and the weather is better in Bangalore. So you can readily relocate to Hyderabad. Moreover, working in Accenture is a very good option and it also provides a relocation expense.
2nd October 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I relocate if placed in Accenture, Bangalore and belongs to Hyderabad?

Actually am in Madurai. I got ma posting in Hyderabad. But i want to continue in chennai Accenture. So i want to know how to relocate my offer from Hyderabad to chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?