9th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I submit notice to quit the job in a BPO company?

I am working in a BPO company and its a private limited. Now, I want to leave this company but I haven't give any Notice letter. So, I want to know that should I submit the notice first or I can quit without notice period?

11th November 2016, 10:53 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I submit notice to quit the job in a BPO company?

If you quit your current job without informing them, then you will not get your full & final settlement. It is advisable to submit notice period of 15 days or 30 days. After that you are entitled to get your full & final settlement.
11th November 2016, 07:20 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Should I submit notice to quit the job in a BPO company?

Yes its too helpful to you in your future.

* Because if you serve notice period then only you can get all experience letters.
* It will useful for your upcoming joining companies by showing this experience letters as well as payslip letters.
* And its a good habit of proper relieving from the company instead of abscond.

In case any emergency reason you can proceed spot relieve by consulting HR and Manager of your company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?