14th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?

Hello,
I want to know the complete details of Hexaware Technologies company. This company is coming to my college for taking campus interview. I am in B.E.(ECE) final year and I want to know the details of this company so that I can take decision to appear the interview. I should do job in Hexaware or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Hexaware Technologies for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  4. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  5. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  6. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  7. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  8. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  9. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  10. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  11. Is Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Off-Campus Drive scheduled in Alpha College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry for last year batch?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  13. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  14. What is teh best job for B.Tech CSE freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies Aptitude Test? Total questions available in this Aptitude Test?
  16. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  17. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  18. Whether GD round available in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of the Aptitude Test?
17th June 2015, 10:37 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?

Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai,India.

CEO-R Srikrishna.
Founded-1990.

My advice is that you should appear in the interview inorder to gain experience so that you can appear in good company. If they are giving you good packages then you can join it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?