27th April 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Development Center Bangalore?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Amazon Development Center Bangalore as an Applied Scientist Intern. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Amazon Development Center. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

29th April 2020, 04:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Development Center Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Development Center Bangalore are that the applicant should have a Masters and or Ph.D. in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics, or in a highly quantitative field. The applicant should have experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development. The applicant should have Strong problem-solving ability.

For more information, visit the website www.amazon.com.
30th April 2020, 05:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Development Center Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Applied Scientist Intern in Amazon Development Center Bangalore as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python, and other scripting languages.

2. Good problem-solving and high analytical skills.

3. Good business communication and presentation skills.

4. Knowledge in R / Matlab / Statistical software.

5. Creative and Innovative ideas builder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?