3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune?

Sir, I want to get the job of Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune. I would like to know what skills are required to achieve this post in this company? Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

6th October 2019, 08:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune?

Skills required to become an Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune as follows :

-Knowledge in different testing techniques.
-Knowledge of C, C++ and LabView.
-Familiar with test plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
-Knowledge in Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla.
-Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS.
7th October 2019, 12:18 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Embedded Software Engineer in Emerson Pune?

Skills required to apply for Associate Embedded Software Engineer.

1.Good verbal and written communication skills.

2.Good learning abilities and must be a team player.

3.Must have a experience in handling of teams.

4.Developing test cases.

5.And have been worked in Testing and planning.

6.Familiar with Bug tracking tools.
8th October 2019, 12:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Emerson Pune Associate Embedded Software Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Emerson Pune

Name of the Job Position - Associate Embedded Software Engineer

>> You must have good knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW

>> You should be familiar with different testing techniques and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla. Having ISTQB certificate would be an added advantage.

>> You must have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills along with knowledge of communication protocols like MODBUS, CAN ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?