15th November 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear in an interview of Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR for the post of Automation Tester. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th November 2019, 02:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR?

Skills required to become an automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR as follows:

-Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Orient Programming (Java Preferred).

-Understanding of Android App development is preferred.

-Strong programming languages.( Java technologies)

-Understanding of SDLC phases and testing skills.
18th November 2019, 07:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR?

Skills required to become an Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR is given below:-

1. Candidate should have experience of 6 to 4 years.

2. Candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

3. Candidate should have knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, SDLC, Scripting knowledge, Java unit.

You may visit the website www.samsung.com for more information.
18th November 2019, 08:50 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Skills required to become a Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR?

Skills:-

1- Candidate should have Good Knowledge in SVN, JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.

2- Candidate should Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.

3- Candidate should have
Basic knowledge of SQL queries.

4- Candidate should have knowledge in any scripting skills.
18th November 2019, 11:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Automation Tester in Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd Delhi NCR is given below :-

1)Excellent verbal/written communication skills

2)Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting

3)Willing to work in 24x7 shifts

4)Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.

Address:

20th to 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre,
Golf Course Road, DLF Phase 5,
Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122202

Phone: 1800 3000 8282

For more information visit on https://www.samsung.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?