7th January 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Honeywell, Bangalore as a Mechanical Design Engineer? I want to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 11:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore are:

You must have Industrial design talent.

You should have ability to work independently.

You should be willing to learn new technologies.

You must have experience on developing products or sustaining existing products.

You should be experienced in a highly regulated and safety critical domain.
14th January 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Honeywell, Bangalore as a Mechanical Design Engineer? I want to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

Some of the skills required to become a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore are given below:

>> Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering

>> Ability to work independently

>> Applicants should have industrial design talent

>> Applicant should be an open, honest and team oriented personality

>> Applicants should have willingness to learn new technologies

>> Applicants should have eagerness to get involved in hands on work

>> Applicants should have creativity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?