10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become an Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies. Please tell me about the necessary skills.

30th April 2019, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies recruitment:

Major skills that are required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - HummingWave Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You are required to build end to end solutions for our customers.

>> You need to develop applications using Java as well as other programming languages.

>> You should have excellent verbal as well as oral communication skills.

>> You should have strong knowledge in JAVA and other programming languages to crack this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?