6th January 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which steps should a 3rd year student of Automobile engineering follow to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Automobile Engineering and want to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz. Which are the steps should I follow to get the job? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  2. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  3. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  4. How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki?
  5. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  7. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  8. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  9. Internship in Mercedes and BMW companies after automobile engineering?
  10. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  11. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
  12. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  14. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  17. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  18. How to get a job in Foreign companies like BMS, Ferrari and Bugati?
13th January 2017, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which steps should a 3rd year student of Automobile engineering follow to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz? Where should I apply for it?

If you are interested to get a job in top companies like Ferrari, BMW and Benz being a 3rd year Automobile Engineering student, you have to visit the respective company official website careers section and check if there are any vacancies. If there are any vacancies and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, you can apply for that job post. If there are no vacancies at present then, you need to wait till the companies announces the vacancies and then you can participate in recruitment process and get a job.
14th January 2017, 05:01 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Which steps should a 3rd year student of Automobile engineering follow to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz? Where should I apply for it?

Hi,
I am really glad that your aims are so high.
But I must tell you that as these are giants in automobile industry so they require highly skilled and experienced candidates witha minimum of 5 years expertise in the field and a great skill power.
So I must suggest you to first have an experience in any big company and then apply for the same.
Also make sure that you prepare yourself thoroughly as the interview will also be very tough and competitive.
Hpe this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?