3rd March 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Shell India?

Hi friends, I got job in Shell India. I have training which will be start on coming month. As I have heard that Shell is energy company in India and worldwide famous then I get a chance to go abroad for any project or not?

2nd March 2023, 01:55 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Is there any chance to visit Abroad for any project issued by Shell India?

As an employee of Shell India, there is a possibility that you may get the opportunity to work on a project that requires you to travel abroad. However, the decision to send an employee abroad for a project depends on various factors such as the nature of the project, the expertise and skills required, the availability of resources, and the budget allocated for the project. It is best to discuss this with your manager or HR representative to get a better understanding of the opportunities available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?