31st December 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available for 36 years old person having experience in Retail and Hospitality?

Respected Sir, myself Pramod Lama from Silliguri. I am 36 years old. I have experience in retail and hospitality. My previous experience includes senior customer service assistant, fashion consultant in a luxurious brand and MNC. My education is 12th pass, if any kind of vacancies please let me know, 7699564301

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  2. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  3. How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  5. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  6. Can I apply for food inspection job after B.Sc in hospitality studies?
  7. How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job in Hospitality industry for 12th passed at UK?
  10. Job in Hospitality sector having Hotel management degree and good experience?
  11. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  12. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  13. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  14. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for? -- [New]
  16. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  17. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
31st January 2017, 02:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for 36 years old person having experience in Retail and Hospitality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, myself Pramod Lama from Silliguri. I am 36 years old. I have experience in retail and hospitality. My previous experience includes senior customer service assistant, fashion consultant in a luxurious brand and MNC. My education is 12th pass, if any kind of vacancies please let me know, 7699564301

Yes, there are jobs available for 36 years old person having experience in retail and hospitality industries. As you mentioned, you have worked in the retail sector, you can apply for various jobs in retail sector. The experience will be considered and based on your skills your salary will be fixed. The retail sector is one of the demanding fields; you can easily find a job in the retail sector with experience. You can find the job details in the newspapers and in the job sites. You can apply through online or offline for a job. There are various leading retail chain stores are available, you can also contact them for a job.
31st January 2017, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for 36 years old person having experience in Retail and Hospitality?

You can apply for such jobs through various job portals or even through job consultants of your area. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Just make sure you have a professional resume or CV for applying.

You CV and your performance in interview is crucial for getting selected. Just make sure you have everything in order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?