6th April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?

which type job is best in goverment or private?
I completed my m.sc microbiology so which is best job for me in india or abroad?
If in abroad then how can i apply for that?

13th January 2015, 08:56 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?

Two year post graduation in Microbiology enables the students to fetch wide variety of career opportunities available in the field of Microbiology. It ensure the students to continue their career in food processing companies, agricultural companies and pharmaceutical companies.

Microbiologist have equal opportunities in both private and government sector. Jobs in government sector include Scientist, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant and Project Assistant and they have various vacancies in the government research institute. If you write Combined Graduate Level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission you can get into different government departments with attractive salaries. In private sectors you can work as food technologists in different food processing companies. They can also employ in agricultural companies for various research purposes. You can also work in private hospitals and research institutes. Private sector is best for salary, increment and all but in government job you will have job security.

You can work in foreign countries as Medical Microbiologists, Agricultural Microbiologists, Industrial Microbiologists, Marine Microbiologists or General Microbiologists depending on their experience in the related field. The scope is same for microbiologist in India as well as in abroad.

So according to your priority you have to choose the sector and country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?