5th July 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which type of job is more powerful when compared between Computer Engineering and Software Engineering?

Which type of job is more powerful when compared between Computer Engineering and Software Engineering? Can you please let me know which one to opt for? It will be really great if you can answer me back on the same as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the main difference between CSE and IT?
  2. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  3. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  4. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  5. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  8. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  9. Difference between Software and Computer Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  11. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  12. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  13. Which job to choose between software engineer and astronaut? -- [New]
  14. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  15. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
8th July 2016, 05:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which type of job is more powerful when compared between Computer Engineering and Software Engineering?

Now a days we don't use the term for the job called Computer Engineering. We simply use it as software engineering which you asked in the second option.

Previously we used to say as as computer engineer who were in the technical field. Even software engineer were also known as computer engineer.

But now a days trend has been changed now all Computer Engineer are called Software Engineer. And also most of the employee working in any of the MNC are called Software Engineers only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?