19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Limited for MBA in Hospitality holder? How can I get the job?

Hello sir, I have just completed MBA in Hospitality and want to get job in Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Ltd. Is there any vacancy in this company? How can I get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  2. Maximum monthly salary of an Hotel Manager?
  3. List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hospitality Studies other than Jobs in Hotels? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  7. Details of top 10 Hotel Companies in India
  8. Does Hotel Management course have a bright future?
  9. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  10. Any scope in Hotels and Resorts for B.Tech Electronics Engineer?
  11. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  12. Career options in Agriculture after Under Graduation?
  13. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  14. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  16. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  17. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  18. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
8th April 2023, 06:14 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Vacancies in Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Limited for MBA in Hospitality holder? How can I get the job?

To find job vacancies in Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Limited, you can follow the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Limited and check for any job vacancies that match your qualifications and experience.
  • If there are no job vacancies listed on their website, you can also check for job openings on various job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc.
  • You can also send your resume and cover letter to the company's HR department through their official email address or career portal.
  • Networking is also an effective way to find job opportunities in the hospitality sector. Connect with people in your field, attend job fairs and conferences, and join professional organizations.
  • Keep an eye on the company's website and social media pages for any job openings or hiring events.
When applying for a job in Girish Hotels Resorts & Health Farm Limited or any other company, it is important to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job requirements and highlight your relevant experience and skills. Additionally, follow up with the company after submitting your application to express your interest and enthusiasm for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?