1st August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What amount of salary is offered to CA in private sector?

I am confused and hereby looking for information about that - what is the salary of a ca in the private sector? So someone please provide me genuine data not fictional like 1 Lac, 2 Lac etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  2. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  3. What is the salary and incentives offered by private firms to MBBS graduates?
  4. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  5. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  7. How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?
  8. Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?
  9. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  10. Is there any scope after completing CS course? How much package can one get after completing CS?
  11. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  12. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  13. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  14. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech (civil engineering) in India? Sub-branches in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Salary negotiation as MBBS Doctor in private company?
  17. When is the last declared date for submission of online application for MAHE Medical Test?
  18. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
30th September 2014, 09:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What amount of salary is offered to CA in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused and hereby looking for information about that - what is the salary of a ca in the private sector? So someone please provide me genuine data not fictional like 1 Lac, 2 Lac etc.
The candidates salary is depends on the status of the company and experience and ability which is most important to get high package of salary. Those candidates who having this qualities can find job openings both in India and abroad.

A fresh CA profession can expect a salary ranging between Rs.50,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per month. After two or three years of experience on good projects, you can earn up to Rs.3,00,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?