1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the average placement salary packages offered in public and private firm after completion of B.Sc Geology?

I am persuing b.sc geology from ram lal anand colledge of du. after b.sc & then m.sc what average placement pakages are offered in public & private firms? Can you please provide me the approximate value? or give complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
4th June 2015, 10:53 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average placement salary packages offered in public and private firm after completion of B.Sc Geology?

After completing B.Sc. geology you can apply in various government and private firm. Starting salary in public firms is much better than private firms. Whereas after some experience the private firm also gives decent money. Average placement package for private firm will be 2 to 3 lakh in hand per annum. Whereas in government you can get from 3 to 5 lakh in hand per annum along with other allowance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?