14th June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?

I have secured 58% in 10th (cbse), 65% in 12th(state board) and m going to take admision in cse or ece dis year. after your advice i'll go fr b.tech. plz rply soon. I need to know this to start applying for the job based on the same. So, hope I will get the answer soon.

14th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?

Dear one thing you must Know that all Companies are not recruited the candidates on the same Eligibility Criteria. Some Top companies conducts the Placements for Small number so then they will be opt for Higher percentage throughout educational qualification.

And one more thing Top companies will recruits the candidates in small number that is the reason why they will put a higher cut off's.

To Know more details about the eligibility criteria for Any company you can have a detailed look on the below information.

>>You must complete graduation and Other educational qualifications with at least 60% of marks from the recognized board.

>> But some companies need not look at the percentages of 10th and 12th based on their requirement.

>> You should not have any backlogs at the time of Interview.

>> Maximum 1 year gap between the Education career.

These are the requirements followed by most of the companies for the recruitment process.
14th June 2015, 08:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?

The Common Eligibility Criteria required for Campus Placement:

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech in the following stream background are eligible to appear in Campus Placements.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Industrial and Production Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Biotech Engineering
* Electronics and Computers Engineering (ECM)

>> Candidates from MCA/ M.Sc (IT) background are also eligible to appear in Campus Placements.

Minimum Percentage Required:

>> The minimum percentage you must have attained in order to be eligible for appearing in Campus Placements is "60% marks through out your Academics".

>> Since you have secured less than 60% marks, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Top most companies. But do not worry, Try to score as much as you can during your Graduation since there are companies which consider percentage secured in Graduation only.
14th June 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 58% in 10th (cbse), 65% in 12th(state board) and m going to take admision in cse or ece dis year. after your advice i'll go fr b.tech. plz rply soon. I need to know this to start applying for the job based on the same. So, hope I will get the answer soon.
Eligibility criteria for placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for Companies written test:
-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
15th June 2015, 12:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria differs from company to company. So the general eligibility criteria which is followed by most companies are :-

- You should have 60 percentage in your entire career, 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
- You should not have any active backlogs during the recruitment drive.
- You should not have more than two years of academic gap.
15th September 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i got 54% in 12th then i have taken admission for diploma second year i.e direct second year i got 76% in diploma last year then i have taken admission for BE(cse) direct second year
so can i eligible for persistent,cognizant,infotech etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?