8th September 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to get a job in private company after B.Tech?

i am a 3rd year student in electrical engineering,college-rcciit kolkata,i need an urgent job in any private cpmpany.my financial status is very weak.i have 70 percent marks in 10 and 12? Who can provide me the information on the eligibility criteria?

Thanks!

8th September 2016, 11:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to get a job in private company after B.Tech?

The basic eligibility criteria to apply for a job in any private company is as below :

** You must have qualified B.Tech from any well reputed university.
** You must not have any backlog.
** You must have good communication and technical skills.
** You must have to score at least 55% marks in your bachelor's degree.
** You are expected to have Good aptitude skills.
** Good personality with leadership quality.
9th September 2016, 12:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to get a job in private company after B.Tech?

There are lot of companies (national to multinational) which provides jobs to a B.Tech candidate.

The eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to apply for jobs in private companies are as follows:

> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout their academic career.

> Age limit is between 17 to 21 years.

> Candidates should have good technical skills in:

* C.

* C++.

* Dot net.

* PHP.

* Oracle.

* Web Designing.

> Good communication skills is required.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> Maximum 2 years educational gap is accepted.

> Canidates should score minimum 60% marks in B.Tech to apply for jobs in private companies.

> Different companies have different type of aptitude exams so, you have to prepare for them.

Here are some of the private companies which hires B.Tech candidates to work in their firm:

> TCS

> Wipro

> Dell

> HCL

> Infosys

> IBM

> Cognizant

> Accenture

> Acer

> L&T Infotech

> Google

> CTS

> Mahindra Satyam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?