10th November 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Previous year question paper of it?

Respected sir, I am graduate and want to join ICICI bank as a PO. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Provide me previous year question paper of it?

12th November 2016, 01:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Previous year question paper of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I am graduate and want to join ICICI bank as a PO. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Provide me previous year question paper of it?
If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

I have attached some question papers for ICICI PO exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1.pdf(405.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 2.doc(47.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 3.doc(28.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 4.doc(38.0 KB, 5 views)
12th November 2016, 01:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to sit in ICICI PO exam? Previous year question paper of it?

PO refers to Probationary Officer, to appear for this position in ICICI bank you have to appear for ICICI PO examination and for that you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must hold a bachelor's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be within 25 years.

> English fluency is must.

> You should have some knowledge of computers.

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination after that a group discussion will be done followed by personal interview.

In order to help you to prepare for the examination, I have attached some previous years question papers for ICICI PO examination. Find the attachment below and start preparing for the examination.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1.pdf(405.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 2.doc(47.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 3.doc(28.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 4.doc(38.0 KB, 3 views)
12th November 2016, 10:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized university and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate, and the candidate's age should not be above 25 years and not below 20 years.

Below, I have attached some of the papers of ICICI PO, kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation;
Attached Files
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 4.doc(38.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 2.doc(47.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1.pdf(405.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 3.doc(28.5 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?