6th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is incentives, mentioned in Offer Letter of Cognizant? Do they offer allowances to morning and night shift employees?

Hello Friends,
I have got an offer letter from Cognizant. I just want to know what is incentive which they have mentioned in Offer. How much amount do I get from that Incentive. Also please let me know whether there are any shift allowances for Morning and Afternoon shifts.
Best regards,
Ravi

13th May 2016, 02:10 AM
january2016

Default Re: What is incentives, mentioned in Offer Letter of Cognizant? Do they offer allowances to morning and night shift employees?

Right now you won't be getting any incentive till the time you are in a probation period that is at the post of trainee. After completion of one year you will be made permanent and then only your rating starts and based on your ratings you will be given incentives and the hike in salary.

For the freshers the package which is offered by CTS is 3.14 lac per year. So, after getting some deduction like PF and professional fund you will be getting 20,000/- approx in hand.

Yes, there are shift allowance too.

For morning shift you will get 100 rupee.
For afternoon shift you will get 100 rupee.
For night shift you will get 350 rupee.

So, these are the allowance you will be getting in shift.
23rd September 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is incentives, mentioned in Offer Letter of Cognizant? Do they offer allowances to morning and night shift employees?

I am selected in campus I get a offer letter in February but not yet receive call letter from cognizant .How they select the students?
27th February 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is Special Allowance in CTS. Is there any fear of not getting the Special Allowance or this is paid to all employess Monthly without fasil?
19th July 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

In Cognizant 2 lacks per year please show the details of the salary and cash home how much
5th August 2020, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is special allowance having any partial taxable?
9th June 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

special allowance mentioned in CTS offer letter will be given with monthly salary or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?