25th December 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available in engineering sector after completion of B.Tech course in abroad?

What are the job opportunities available in engineering sector after completion of B.Tech course in abroad? Can you please let me know all the possibilities which I can try for next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  2. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  3. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  4. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities for Civil students in Abroad?
  8. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  9. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  10. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? What are the future job opportunities?
  12. Which is the best career option for M.Tech in Thermal Engineering holder among Lectureship, job in private sector and job in abroad?
  13. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  16. What are the jobs available in Australia after B.Tech in ECE with 60%
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  18. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
27th October 2017, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in engineering sector after completion of B.Tech course in abroad?

After successful completion of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course, you may find numerous job opportunities in several areas. You may find job opportunities in,

>> Software Sector

>> Core Sector

>> Government Sector

Yes, after completion of B.Tech course you may find job opportunities in any of the above mentioned organizations. If you belong to Electronics Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering then you can find jobs in Software as well as in Government sector.

On the other side, if you are from Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering..etc., then you can find jobs in Government sector as well as in Core Sector.

As you are done with B.Tech you can find numerous job opportunities and I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India in order find latest recruitment's easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?