29th October 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects for PGPTPT program in Jindal Institute of power technology?

Sir Jindal Institute of power technology is offering post graduate program in thermal technology for one year. It has only 120 seats. After completing program,if i didn't get a job, is the certificate is useful for placement or just time waste as I already wasted a year looking for a job. I would also like to know about placement record of JIPT. If any one have any idea please share sir.Thank you

31st October 2021, 07:23 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job prospects for PGPTPT program in Jindal Institute of power technology?

The institute has good facilities with well equipped library and games facilities.
But thermal power sector is down these days.
There are less chances of a candidate to get a good job through college.
The college is good for gaining knowledge but not for placement.

It's not a complete no fo placement .
It may be rated as 3 out of 5 in regards with placement.
One has to be well prepared for the placement as not much companies visit the campus, so candidate gets less chance of showing his knowledge and skills to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?