22nd May 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Communication Skills required to get job in any Private Firm for B.Com candidate?

Hello Sir,
I know that for getting job
I have to be good communication skills.
I want to secure job after my B.Com in
any Private Firm but the problem is that
my communication skill is not so good.
So, I want to know what type of skills
requires for getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for taking jobs by a fresher?
  3. What kind of job should I undertake after B.E CSE if I am good at communication skills?
  4. What should I do after B.Com?
  5. What is the qualification for B.A Pilot?
  6. Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?
  7. Doing my graduation but the results are not satisfactory :( -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to improve Communication skills, aptitude, verbal, non-verbal skills to get Job in TCS?
  9. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  10. Can I join Allahabad bank as PO leaving my current job in private firm as a patent associate?
  11. How can I apply for CBI Officer job? What are skills and documents required?
  12. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  13. Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?
  14. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  15. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  16. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government side after ECE? What are the skills required?
  18. Does distance graduation course provide same value like full time graduation course?
26th May 2015, 07:52 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Communication Skills required to get job in any Private Firm for B.Com candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I know that for getting job
I have to be good communication skills.
I want to secure job after my B.Com in
any Private Firm but the problem is that
my communication skill is not so good.
So, I want to know what type of skills
requires for getting job?

The skill that is required along with the communication is the body language, Domain Knowledge and pleasant personality. So, firstly Read novels to furnish your Communication Skill. Join Personality Development class to improve your Personality, this will help you to reach your Goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?