12th March 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?

I completed my bsc in statistics earlier i am not interested in doing job in my field. Now i want to do job in my field. Which type of job i can get and how much salary i can get . Is there scope in my fiels in future. Pls help me sir/madam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  2. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  3. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  7. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  8. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  9. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  10. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  11. What kind of jobs will I get after B.E. (EEE) and MBA?
  12. Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?
  13. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  14. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  15. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  16. What is the scope of M.A Economics for girls in Pakistan? What kind of jobs can I do?
  17. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  18. Jobs and expected salary after BCA?
27th October 2015, 01:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my bsc in statistics earlier i am not interested in doing job in my field. Now i want to do job in my field. Which type of job i can get and how much salary i can get . Is there scope in my fiels in future. Pls help me sir/madam

You have lots of job opportunities for the statistics graduates/post graduates in the field of Analytics and Data sciences.

You may get a job like graduate freshers, SME, Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Assistant, MIS executive etc.

There are also lots of vacancies in government organisations for statistics graduates.

You can also write bank IBPS examinations for the post of Clerks and PO.

You can also apply for state government jobs, the recruitments will be done on the basis of written examinations conducted by the State Government Recruitment Boards like TNPSC.

The salary will depend on the job you join.
The salary will be around Rs 2 Lakhs/annum.

The scope in the industry is very bright. You can also do your master’s in the same field.
31st October 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?

What are the job opportunities after Bsc in statistics hons. In govt sectors. And how much is the expected salary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?