29th February 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Media.Net Mumbai Software Test Engineer interview?

Sir, I came to know that there is a HR round conducted in the interview of Media.Net Mumbai for the post of Software Test Engineer. I just want to know what kind of questions are asked in this HR round?

30th December 2022, 07:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Media.Net Mumbai Software Test Engineer interview?

HR Round of Media.Net, Mumbai Software Test Engineer recruitment:

The selection process of this Media.Net, Mumbai Software Test Engineer recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.

Name of the company - Media.Net

Name of the Job Position - Software Test Engineer

>> Selection process consists of 3 rounds. They are,
@ Aptitude Test
@ Technical Interview
@ HR Interview

>> In HR Round, they will be asked questions of the standard HR Interview process. So nothing to worry about this round. You can purchase some books regarding attending HR Round of any company. So that you can clear the round very easily once you are done with Aptitude Round as well as Technical Round.

>> Some of the general HR Questions include,
@ Tell about yourself
@ Family background
@ Strengths and weaknesses
@ Questions related to the things mentioned in the resume
@ Project based questions
@ What do you know about the company
@ Some other general normal questions..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?