23rd July 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Mu Sigma Bengaluru Decision Scientist Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Mu Sigma Bengaluru for the post of Decision Scientist Trainee. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in technical round of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions.

27th April 2023, 09:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Mu Sigma Bengaluru Decision Scientist Trainee interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee recruitment:

Some of the major technical questions asked in Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Mu Sigma

Name of the Job Position- Decision Scientist Trainee

@ You may be asked Technical questions on the below mentioned topics such as,
Python
ML
Basic SQL
About Data Science
Data Analytics ..etc.,

@ If you can cover all the topics mentioned above along with your Technical concepts well, I am very sure that you can crack the Interview easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?