5th July 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?

I am the student of bsc(cs) student. can i get job in software company if so please give me answer that what are qualification &courses requires to get software job. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

6th July 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of bsc(cs) student. can i get job in software company if so please give me answer that what are qualification &courses requires to get software job. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
The minimum educational qualification required for software jobs is bachelor degree in Computer Science.

Eligibility criteria for software companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
7th July 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most of the software companies recruit the candidates who have completed B.E / B.Tech or MCA courses. The top software companies required very good marks in all academics (from 10th to graduation). So those studied B.E/ B.Tech or MCA with good academic records are eligible for top software companies. The candidates should have very good communication skills and technical skills to clear the selection process. The candidates needed to clear the online written test, technical round and personal interview for the selection.
7th July 2016, 03:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to get job in Software Company:

Yes, there are job opportunities for you in Software companies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science Engineering. But I can say that there are less number of job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in CSE. So, I suggest you to first pursue Master's degree (M.Sc in CSE) or M.Sc in IT or MCA (Master of Computer Application) course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

But still there are companies candidates like you who are from B.Sc (CS) background. You are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Support Associate. The minimum qualification required is

>> BBA/ BBM, B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BHM, B.Pharm, B.Com, BA, B.Arch from a recognized university.
5th August 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Below 60% in bsc. They are not eligible for software companies
That people what can do for getting job
13th August 2019, 08:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to get a job in software company as follows :

-Graduation in computer science or related technical field with first division of marks from recognized university would be great.

-Good communication skills.

-Strong programming skills in .Net, Java technologies or scripting languages.

-Knowledge in database development.
14th September 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Diploma mechanical is eligible for software company
22nd October 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in software field i completed diploma in civil engineering?
What qualifications needed for the field?
8th May 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am computer grp in my higher secondary and i am going take BA English thn shall I eligible for IT JOB if not what are course I should read
11th May 2020, 08:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?

The minimum educational qualification required for software jobs is bachelor degree in Computer Science.

You can also pursue Master's degrees, such as M. Tech., MCA, and M.Sc. in Computers, and Master's in Systems Management.

Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.

Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
30th September 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done bba in finance, can I work in IT industry?
5th October 2020, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how to join a software company after completing degree in bachelor computer science group
19th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the degree BA qualification but can i go to the software side aligibul are not aligibul software sidr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?