26th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of Application Engineering for Engineer Trainees?

Sir,
Can you let me know what is the role of Application Engineering? I came to know that I must have a knowledge of Application Engineering to join Grindwell Norton Ltd. as an Engineer Trainee. Can you tell me what it is?

29th June 2016, 09:24 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the role of Application Engineering for Engineer Trainees?

Grindwell Norton Ltd. is organizing off campus drive for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students under Engineer Trainee position. You are interested to know about the role of Application Engineering in this post.

>>Basically the main of role of Application Engineering in this post is that you have to work with costumers to improve the efficiency of machining process. You have to take decisions related to product life cycle and up gradation of current products. But there is no need to worry about this. They will provide you training before starting job as Engineer Trainee position.

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to apply for this post as soon as possible. If you still have any doubt regarding the company profile, job description, unable to find the link to apply etc then you can go through the below link for more details.

Link to apply:http://www.firstnaukri.com/job-listi...p=saint+gobain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?