27th March 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System?

I am doing ME in embedded system and only last semester project is remaining. I am confused regarding the scope of getting a private job after studying embedded system. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of embedded system?
  2. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  3. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  5. Future scope of Embedded Systems?
  6. Scope of studying 6 months Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design from DOEACC, Calicut? Does they provide placement facility?
  7. List private sector jobs in Embedded system field?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  9. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  10. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  11. Information about Embedded System?
  12. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  13. How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France?
  14. What is the scope in Embedded system? Why should I join Embedded system instead of Networking VLSI?
  15. Which has a better job score, Embedded System or Satellite Communication?
  16. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  17. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  18. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
28th March 2016, 02:09 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System?

Don't be so much confused with respect to your career. Since, you are studying embedded system and let me tell you the future perspective of the embedded system.

1. Now a days, Embedded System is used everywhere.
2. Embedded System is used in almost all the electrical device.
3. Embedded System is the future of the technology.
4. Robotics is also based on Embedded System.
5. Artificial intelligence is based on Embedded System.

So, this is the scope of Embedded System so, now you must have clear idea of what is Embedded System and why you are pursuing Embedded System and what are the career growth in Embedded System.
28th March 2016, 01:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System?

You might get a job in various IT firms as well as in leading companies/organizations. Some of the leading companies where you might avail a job are;

> Microsoft.

> Google.

> Adobe.

Some of the services based IT firms are there such as;

> Wipro.

> Infosys.

> Accenture.

> Cognizant, etc.

Therefore, you might avail a job in the above mentioned private sectors. Entry barrier to IT Industry is quite low. You can get in with a basic skill and knowledge and can get a job in the IT Industry and that too with a decent entry level salary.
28th March 2016, 08:55 PM
january2016

Embedded system is good technology to proceed with and if you are already involved in this technology then you have a lot many things or you can say opportunity in your life to go with Embedded system.

Now a days everything is based on embedded system.
The candidate who is hired as a embedded system expert have the start up salary of 7 Lakh. So, don't think that there is no any job opportunity. There is a ocean of opportunity waiting for you in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?