9th March 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I answer if Capgemini HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my MCA last year and at the time I am jobless. Now I have to attend interview which is conducting by Capgemini. But I don't know what will I tell them if they ask the questions related doing nothing after completed MCA? I am very confuse for the HR round. Kindly help me with tips to prepare for HR round.

17th March 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I answer if Capgemini HR asks me questions related to doing nothing after MCA? Tips to prepare for HR round?

You need to give genuine answer to this question as beating around the bush or appearing as fake will lead to rejection. You can mould the answer to give a positive outlook. You can say that you were preparing for entrance exams to pursue higher studies in a good institute but now the financial urge of your family is leading you to job and you want to do job for at least a couple of years; if found good growth you can pursue it for few more years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?