19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What type of topics of essay writing during campus placement?

Sir/Mam,

I have a campus placement in which there are one essay writing so can u please give me a recent topics and format of that how we can write essay on which topics? Please provide me the complete information required as soon as possible.

Thanks!

13th June 2016, 12:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What type of topics of essay writing during campus placement?

Basically, essay are given to the candidates to check their Grammatical skills and vocabulary as well as neatness and the ability to explain their feelings.

So, overall the employer need a kind of employee who can explain as brief as possible, their feeling and the words they wanted to explain tot he person in front of them.

So, it is all about expressing yourself while writing an essay.
27th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

They can give you any topics & you have to write in about 200-300 words or may be more. It is basically to check how good you are in writing, comprehending, your general awareness. Also they will check your grammar, writing is good or not, what kind of though you can deliver. So, prepare yourself by reading newspaper & have an appropriate knowledge.
6th July 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How do i prepare for essay writing test for admission to hotel management course at amity university?
19th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for essay writing test for admission to hotel management course
13th August 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for essay writing test for admission to M.A. in English course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?