25th January 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?

Please give me information about the vacancies for the M.Sc microbiology in government and private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  4. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  5. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. Best government and private colleges offering MSc Microbiology course in Hyderabad?
  7. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  8. What are the vacancies for law officers in government or private sector in Mumbai?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  11. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  12. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. Any job vacancies available for me after completing MSc Microbiology
  15. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  16. How can I get jobs after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  18. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2015, 12:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the vacancies available for M.Sc Microbiology in Government and Private sector?

There are many number of job opportunities are available for you in both Government and Private sector companies/ Organizations. Many number of jobs available for you in several list of fields,
* Pharmaceutical field
* Cosmetic departments
* Chemical Industries
* R & D (Research and Development Departments)
* Government Agricultural fields
* Medical field
* Government and Private Biotech Industries
* Food Industries
* Government and Private hospitals (Multi-specialty hospitals)
* MNC's (Multinational Companies)
* Research oriented Universities

Apart from employment in above fields, here is the list of companies/ organizations which recruit M.Sc (Microbiology) graduates mostly.

@ Regional Medical Research Center for Tribal's (RMRCT)
@ D2L Pharma Research Solutions Private Limtied
@ National Tuberculosis Institute
@ ICFRE - TFRI
@ Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata
@ ICMR (Regional Medical Research Centre)
@ Immunoshop India Private Limited
@ Vizag Steel Limited
@ A & N Administration
@ CSIR - CSMCRI, Bhavnagar
@ Gauhati University
@ iReccon Software and Services
@ Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
@ National Rural Health Mission (Arogya Keralam)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?