21st July 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the various opportunities available for civil engineering in private and public sector?

What are the various opportunities available for civil engineering in private and public sector? Can you please let me know the various jobs which we can try out after completion of civil engineering? Awaiting to get the response to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for jobs in private and government sector for Civil engineers?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  3. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech Civil student?
  4. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the career options in product field or design?
  8. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
  9. How to get a good job after completing ECE in B.Tech? I have completed 12th in KV
  10. In which fields can Agricultural Engineers apply for jobs after completing B.Tech?
  11. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Importance of Civil Engineering? Jobs available in Public and Private sector after this course?
  13. Jobs opportunities for Civil engineer in private sector?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  15. For which jobs I can apply having completed B.Tech EEE 5 years back? Is there any good course which can get me a good job?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?
  17. How to get a job in CSE branch?
  18. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
23rd July 2016, 10:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various opportunities available for civil engineering in private and public sector?

There are many job opportunities available for Civil Engineering candidates in both Public as well as Private sector. Major Public Sector companies include,

> NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation)

> Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)

> National Power Construction Corporation Ltd (NPCC)

> Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd (HSCL)

Some of the major private sector organizations include,

* L&T

* Gammon India Ltd

* Essar Group

* Punj Lloyd

* IVRCL

* Hindustan Construction Company (HCC)

* Simplex Infrastructures Limited
23rd July 2016, 06:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various opportunities available for civil engineering in private and public sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various opportunities available for civil engineering in private and public sector? Can you please let me know the various jobs which we can try out after completion of civil engineering? Awaiting to get the response to proceed further.

There are various job opportunities available in private and public sector organizations for the civil engineers. Some of the company’s names given below for your reference;
GMR Group – Website Link
DLF – Website Link
Larsen and Toubro – Website Link
Sobha Developers – Website Link
Godrej Properties – Website Link

NTPC – Website Link
SAIL – Website Link
BSNl – Website Link
ONGC – Website Link
IOCL – Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?