19th June 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

When can I apply again for Wipro this year? How many times job is offered in a year?

When can i apply again for Wipro this year? In this year how many times we can get opportunity??

24th June 2021, 08:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply again for Wipro this year? How many times job is offered in a year?

You can re-apply after 6 months from the date you last attended the hiring process in Wipro.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.wipro.com/
26th June 2021, 07:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When can I apply again for Wipro this year? How many times job is offered in a year?

You can apply for job in Wipro this year through the official website of the company which is www.wipro.com.

You can get easily salary of 3 5 lakhs plus per annum in Wipro.
26th June 2021, 07:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Freshers who were waiting for Wipro Off Campus drive 2021 can now apply via a given link for this job through the registration on the Wipro career portal. Before you apply you have to check whether you are eligible for the job or not. Also, you can check the eligibility criteria and required skill set.
27th June 2021, 12:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can apply any time through the Wipro website http://careers.wipro.com/ by selecting the job profile. It is an easy and simple procedure you can apply after seeing the job profile as soon as you apply for that you will receive the acknowledgment message confirming your details. Your profile remains in the company database for 6 months during that time the recruiter will contact you as per the job requirement. After 6 months your profile gets auto-deleted and you can apply again which means you can apply twice a year.
13th May 2022, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in online assessment of wipro 22 march assessment date after that can i apply for may wipro national talent hunt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?