3rd November 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

When Mahindra Motors will take Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore? How to crack this interview?

Dear Friends,
I have completed B.E.(EEE) from JNTU Hyderabad. I was not able to get placed through On-Campus placement. So, I want to join Mahindra Motors. So, please inform me when this company is coming to Bangalore for interview? I also want to know that how to prepare for interview of this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  2. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  5. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  7. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  9. Should I visit Bangalore for IBM Off-Campus Interview if haven’t got selected in Kolkata?
  10. How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  12. Eligibility criteria of Tata Motors Campus interview for B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  14. How should I crack the B.E Mechanical engineering via campus interview? I am a mechanical engineer
  15. Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  16. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
30th November 2015, 04:16 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: When Mahindra Motors will take Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore? How to crack this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed B.E.(EEE) from JNTU Hyderabad. I was not able to get placed through On-Campus placement. So, I want to join Mahindra Motors. So, please inform me when this company is coming to Bangalore for interview? I also want to know that how to prepare for interview of this company?

Mahindra motors is coming to Bangalore most probably on the last week of December. So, you need to prepare for the same. Also, this time you must get placed, for this i am giving you some tips:

1. Brush up all your concepts.
2. Give more attention to OOPS, java and C
3. Improve your Grammar.
4. keep yourself updated in Technology.

** By this you will surely crack the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?