14th December 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

When the Off-Campus of various IT companies will be conducted in Chhattisgarh? How to prepare for interviews?

Sir,
Can you please send me details that when IT companies will conduct Off-Campus interview in Chhattisgarh? And also give me some advice that how I prepare for the campus interview?
With Regards-
Namita Bajpai

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  3. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews?
  4. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.Tech (CSE) with 61% marks?
  6. Which companies in Mumbai conducts off campus interviews for freshers?
  7. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  8. How to prepare for Campus Interviews?
  9. How to become a Software Engineer after securing 55% in B.Tech Computer Science?
  10. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  11. How to get latest private jobs notifications?
  12. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  14. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  15. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. Should I do MCS or MCA after studying in TYBCS in Ahmednagar? How to prepare for campus interviews?
  17. How should I prepare for campus interview? I have passed diploma in engineering
  18. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
26th December 2015, 07:28 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: When the Off-Campus of various IT companies will be conducted in Chhattisgarh? How to prepare for interviews?

It depends on companies that when they are conducting the off-campus. So, different companies have their different scheduled dates for campus drive. SO, you can check with the colleges Placement officer, as they have exact idea of the dates of the campus drive of different companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?