8th November 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra if didn't received even after 5 months?

Sir, Am Sinsi, got selected in Tech Mahindra around 5 months back. But I still don't receive my offer letter. Could you please tell me how much long it will take?

15th November 2022, 06:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra if didn't received even after 5 months?

In Tech Mahindra it normally takes 15-20 days to process the offer letter. There is background clearance that happens which is done by a third party. From the day when documents are submitted, Tech Mahindra HR people will initiate the background check and a third party company has to submit their report in 2 weeks or 10 working days maximum. After that candidate's initial entry is done with decided package details and designation and sent to the approval cycle by the IBU head, and HR Head which will take an additional 1-week maximum.

15th November 2022, 04:01 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra if didn't received even after 5 months?

You need to follow up with an email asking for a schedule.

If the deadline has passed and you haven't received an offer letter, you should contact the recruiting manager to express your delight about the offer and to find out the situation. In your email, be succinct, precise, and explicit about what you want.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.techmahindra.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?