25th February 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aptitude Test is the part of Infosys System Engineer Interview?

Guys, tell me that is there any aptitude test in the interview conducting for job in Infosys System Engineer? I am a B.Tech graduate and I have heard that I am eligible for this interview. But I am very weak in Reasoning. So, I am afraid if there is an aptitude in this interview?

6th March 2018, 10:54 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is the part of Infosys System Engineer Interview?

Yes Aptitude test is also a part of selection into Infosys.
Candidates who clears the aptitude test will only be shortlisted for interview or any further rounds.
So, start preparing from now onwards because you need to clear aptitude test and then only you get's eligibility for attending the interview and if you clear the interview round also then you will be shortlisted for H.R round and on clearing all these rounds then only you will be selected for Infosys.
8th March 2018, 11:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is the part of Infosys System Engineer Interview?

Infosys System Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

The selection process of Infosys System Engineer recruitment is as follows,
<> Aptitude Test
<> Personal Interview

You are first required to appear in the selection process or else you are required to first register yourself with the company. So that, once your application gets shortlisted then you will be called to attend Aptitude Test round.

The very first round of the selection process is "Aptitude Test" and the level would be generally of difficult level. The level of the difficulty may be more than SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination and easier than CAT Exam level. Hence I suggest you to practice well for Aptitude test by going through previous papers.

> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal - recommended book

Click here for Career Opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?