4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?

Dear Sir,
Can a student of Electronics and Telecommunication get a job in Tata Steel? My father is an employee of Tata Steel, so can't I get any benefit of this? What do I have to prepare and how to go about to get a job in Tata Steel after completing my B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication?

9th May 2016, 10:33 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?

--Yes, You can get job in Tata Steel but you ill get in Electronics stream and Telecommunication stream. Since Tata steel is a Manufacturing plant there are very little vacancies for your Course.
--If you are aiming in Electronics stream then PLC DCS Programming and Commissioning will be the key area for you in TATA steel. Microcontroller will also be availbale so you can be the Troubleshoot Engineer.
--If you are looking for Telecommunication field, Values and other data has to be moved from one location to another. SO Profi Bus, Serial Communication, Parallel Communication, Ethernet and other types of communication is needed.
--If your father is working then you also try to get Management field which is not field based but it is for Graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?