27th January 2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Wht should I do right from 2nd year of Engineering to get job in Dubai?

Now I am learning second year of civil engineering then I want job in Dubai, so for that what I do from this moment?

2nd February 2022, 01:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wht should I do right from 2nd year of Engineering to get job in Dubai?

Firstly you have to complete engineering, if you want to do it from India, then its fine, after completion , it's better to get experienced.
Experience is a key to success.
No country offers job to inexperienced candidates.
After getting some experience , you can apply in UAE, when they advertise in newspaper.
You have to provide more specific information , about what skills you are offering and what exactly you are looking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?