25th February 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my joining letter even though selected in Wipro BPS about a month ago?

I have applied for the post of Senior Associate in Wipro BPS. I got placed for that position. I got my offer letter at the same time. But they haven’t given me the joining letter. It going to complete a month of my interview and I haven’t informed by anyone. So, I want to know what the matter is.

6th March 2018, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter even though selected in Wipro BPS about a month ago?

You can contact them about the issue directly over phone or email. You can also contact your reference, if you have given interview through any referral.

You should get the joining letter, if you have cleared the interview and gone through the document verification process.
7th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter even though selected in Wipro BPS about a month ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for the post of Senior Associate in Wipro BPS. I got placed for that position. I got my offer letter at the same time. But they haven’t given me the joining letter. It going to complete a month of my interview and I haven’t informed by anyone. So, I want to know what the matter is.

You will get the joining letter soon, after you got selected in Wipro BPS about a month ago. You can contact the HR person mentioned in your offer letter through email for more details regarding the joining letter. Sometimes, Wipro will take even four months to provide the joining letter to selected candidates. There is no fixed time for issuing of joining letter to the candidates. Therefore, you should not worry; you will get the joining letter soon based on the projects. Wipro is one of the largest software companies in India.
8th March 2018, 12:27 PM
chikkykranthi619

Don't panic since you received the offer letter there is no need to worry about the joining letter definitely you will receive it shortly.
Most of the MNC's test the candidates patience like whether the candidate have the capability to wait for them or not. So be patient and wait for few more days even then if you do not get then write a detailed mail like when was your interview conducted and place of interview along with the time and also mention about the date of receiving the offer letter then they will revert back to you.
8th March 2018, 06:46 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly contact the HR of the concerned company replying to the offer letter mail to let you know the joining date. Usually in MNCs some months of delay is expected even after selection process is over. Kindly get it clarified. Make use of this time to sharpen your technical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?